Old 07-08-2010, 10:12 AM
Johann Spies

Default bluefish 2.0.1: Where are the language references?

In the older bluefish (1.0.x) I had the full references to inter alia
html, php, python available in the sidebar. I cannot find it in the new
version (2.0.1). Bluefish is still advertised as having those
references available. Where do I find it?

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4599

"And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on
it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled
away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw
the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the
books were opened; and another book was opened, which
is the book of life; and the dead were judged out of
those things which were written in the books,
according to their works." Revelation 20:11,12