Old 07-07-2010, 09:51 PM
Rob Owens

Default lenny iso signed with key 64E6EA7D

I downloaded the latest Lenny netinst for i386. The SHA512SUMS file is
signed with a key id of 64E6EA7D. However, I can't find any info on
that key anywhere. I tried searching public keyservers and googling for
it, but nothing has turned up.

Call me paranoid, but I never install a system unless I can verify the
signature...

Can anybody shed some light on this?

-Rob