Old 07-01-2010, 03:12 PM
Merciadri Luca

Default Burning a .iso on an USB key

Hi,

I have an USB key and I would like to know how I could `burn' a .iso
image on it. I remember some weird procedure using dd, but I'm not sure,
and I can't find the tutorial. Evidently, assuming respective BIOS
capability, the USB key should be bootable.

Thanks.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Old 07-01-2010, 03:19 PM
Mauri

Hi Luca,

there are some tutorial on internet. Ur BIOS must support the boot from USB, but how u can burn the ISO on USB u can check this or other link:
http://www.google.it/search?q=debian+usb+boot&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:itfficial&client=firefo x-a

Cheers,
Mauri

Old 07-01-2010, 03:30 PM
Thierry Chatelet

On Thursday 01 July 2010 17:19:49 Mauri wrote:
> Hi Luca,
>
> there are some tutorial on internet. Ur BIOS must support the boot from
> USB, but how u can burn the ISO on USB u can check this or other link:
> http://www.google.it/search?q=debian+usb+boot&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=or
> g.mozilla:itfficial&client=firefox-a
>
> Cheers,
> Mauri

Hi Mauri

There are some tutorials on internet. Our BIOS must support the boot from
USB, but how you can burn the ISO on USB you can check this or other link:

Old 07-01-2010, 03:39 PM
Alan Chandler