Old 11-23-2007, 07:37 PM
Jude DaShiell

Default command line wordperfect

I don't think such can be installed on debian. Probably not on freebsd
either, so I'm curious have any of the emacs experts ever put together a
key bindings package for emacs that can make a wordperfect user feel right
at home? The internet service provider runs freebsd and a couple other
subscribers on another email list would like to get a wp-like environment
up and available on shellworld.net.

Old 11-23-2007, 08:17 PM
Ron Johnson