Old 05-29-2010, 08:53 PM
Merciadri Luca

Default Running KDE apps under GNOME

Hi,

I have noticed that running KDE apps under GNOME takes a lot of time
once I have not launched any such apps since the beginning of the
session. I do not use a lot of KDE apps, but I prefer e.g. Kile to
TexMaker. Is that a crime? Is it engineered to be well-supported, or is
it simply a matter of coincidence?

Thanks.

--
Merciadri Luca