Old 05-29-2010, 02:48 AM

Default Page remove please

Hi! The following 2 posts (pages) contain my name. Can you please remove them or make them unsearchable? I was involved in this over 12 years ago when I didn't know better. I am now a business woman and it's embarrassing.

http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-user@lists.debian.org/msg195824.html

Thanks!

Ellen Fields-Sischka

Old 05-31-2010, 07:39 AM