Old 05-28-2010, 03:41 PM
deloptes

Default left arrow stopped working today

Hello,
perhaps someone can give me a hint on an issues I'm having at the moment.
I've just came back from work and started my notebook at home and to my
surprise the left arrow key was not working on my usb keyboard. the right
is ok. On the notebook non of the keys was working. I logged out and in the
login screen everything was working. logged in again and it wasn't working
again.

so, 1st why does it stopped working how can I check. and second I've seen
with xmodmap -pk

97 0xff50 (Home)
98 0xff52 (Up)
99 0xff55 (Prior)