Old 05-27-2010, 05:55 AM
"Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)"

Default Assistance Requested in Looking for Dr Francis T. Seow, Harvard Law School Research Fellow

Hi,

First, I would like to apologize for the out-of-topic post. I will keep
this as short as I possibly could.

Does anybody know Dr. Francis T. Seow, the former Solicitor-General from
the Republic of Singapore? I want to contact him but can't seem to find
his email address or telephone number on the internet. Could you help me?

Do you also know how I can contact all the justices of the Judicial
Committee of the UK Privy Council and all the Lords of the UK House of
Lords? According to the UK Parliament website, it says that many Peers
do not have public email addresses.

I would like to apologize again for using this platform to get my
message across as my email accounts may have been compromised.

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming
Hanyu Pinyin Name: Zhang Enming
Facebook: Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Photo (1): http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/7534/enmingteodscf2511.jpg
Photo (2): http://i.imgur.com/CLifZ.jpg
Mobile Phone (Starhub Pre-paid): +65-8369-2618
Singapore Citizen

Archive: 4BFE095B.8080000@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4BFE095B.8080000@gmail.com

Old 05-27-2010, 09:39 AM
"Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)"

Dear Christopher,

I have sent countless emails to many governmental, non-governmental and
international organizations in the world with the subject "Plea for
Medical Help/Assistance". But surprisingly I get very few replies. Maybe
the replies have been deleted or the emails I sent have been deleted.

My neighbours claim to have passwords to my email accounts.

---
Mr. Teo En Ming
Hanyu Pinyin Name: Zhang Enming
Facebook: Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Photo (1): http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/7534/enmingteodscf2511.jpg
Photo (2): http://i.imgur.com/CLifZ.jpg
Mobile Phone (Starhub Pre-paid): +65-8369-2618
Singapore Citizen

Do you also know how I can contact all the justices of the Judicial
Committee of the UK Privy Council and all the Lords of the UK House of
Lords? According to the UK Parliament website, it says that many Peers
do not have public email addresses.

In Lucid you will find them in /etc/email/PrivyCouncil.txt and /etc/email/HouseOfLords.txt

Or he could just ask the Lord of Privies. In fact, I reckon he'd even be
invited for tea too.

Archive: 4BFE3DEA.4050904@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4BFE3DEA.4050904@gmail.com

Old 05-27-2010, 10:10 AM
"Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)"

Dear Christopher,

I have sent countless emails to many governmental, non-governmental and
international organizations in the world with the subject "Plea for
Medical Help/Assistance". But surprisingly I get very few replies. Maybe
the replies have been deleted or the emails I sent have been deleted.

EDIT: I overheard my neighbours claiming to have passwords/access to my
email accounts.

---

Archive: 4BFE4504.6090402@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4BFE4504.6090402@gmail.com

Old 05-27-2010, 10:13 AM