Old 05-26-2010, 01:55 PM
David Baron

Default LVM name warnings on bootup

I do not get bootlogs. They error messages complain of the discrepancy between
the names I assigned my LVM volumes and the /dev/dm-# names. Recommend using a
SYMLINK+= (in a udev ruleset?) or changing the kernel so support my names.

Instructions are very helpful.

For next kernel config: What if any kernel options are involved here?

For udev: Which file and syntax (I have not figured out what to do about those
udev warnings from hpmud either)?