Old 05-26-2010, 01:36 PM
David Baron

Default Chromium Browser in Sid

A poster rightly noted that chromium is NOT google chrome.

Installed it (still in 5.****). Looks like Google's. Taste's like it. I do
believe it loads up noticeably faster (was not that the whole point of
chromium in the first place?). Flash seems more reliable as well (I understand
why Apple prefers to avoid it!).

So before I decide which one to keep, how can I get them to share the same
configuration, options, extensions, etc. Doing that will enable a real
comparison? Where do they keep this data?