Old 05-25-2010, 04:15 PM
"Boyd Stephen Smith Jr."

Default can't determine affected package

On Tuesday 25 May 2010 10:42:15 tadziu wrote:
> it's a simple reproduction of this bug:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/329645
>
> i've got the same problem either on lenny/squeeze/sid and all possible
> kernels up to 2.6.34 (not tested yet). can someone tell mi how to
> send a bug report in that case? launchpad service seems little
> easier since it doesn't reqiure exact package

Probably just file against linux-image-2.6. Be sure to mention your LP bug,
as well as which Debian kernels you've tested and failed on, specifically.
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. ,= ,-_-. =.
bss@iguanasuicide.net ((_/)o o(\_))

Old 05-25-2010, 04:19 PM
Merciadri Luca

tadziu wrote:
> it's a simple reproduction of this bug:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/329645
>
> i've got the same problem either on lenny/squeeze/sid and all possible
> kernels up to 2.6.34 (not tested yet). can someone tell mi how to
> send a bug report in that case? launchpad service seems little
> easier since it doesn't reqiure exact package
>
> thanks in advance and all the best
> t.

Are you using `exactly' (in some sense) the same config?

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

Old 05-25-2010, 04:34 PM
Merciadri Luca

Then, you might follow Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.'s recommendation.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.