Old 05-24-2010, 09:11 AM
hadi motamedi

Default ColdFire Debian kernel image?

This list is likely the wrong place to ask. *Ask here instead:

debian-68k@lists.debian.org

Thank you very much for your comment. I forwarded my inquiry to the address you mentioned.

Old 05-26-2010, 09:38 AM
hadi motamedi

This list is likely the wrong place to ask. *Ask here instead:

debian-68k@lists.debian.org

Dear All
According to you , I asked it on the 68k list but no reply received till now . Can you please let me know how to obtain Debian kernel for ColdFire platform?

Old 05-26-2010, 12:29 PM
Ron Johnson

This list is likely the wrong place to ask. Ask here instead:

debian-68k@lists.debian.org <mailto:debian-68k@lists.debian.org>

Dear All
According to you , I asked it on the 68k list but no reply received till
now . Can you please let me know how to obtain Debian kernel for
ColdFire platform?

I saw your unanswered email on debian-68k around the same time that
there were some emails on that list remarking on show-stopper
problems with ColdFire.

Check the archives.

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?