Old 05-24-2010, 04:21 AM
hadi motamedi

Default ColdFire Debian kernel image?

Dear All
Can you please let me know where can I find minimum size Debian kernel image for my virtual qemu ColdFire platform? I checked Debian site but I didn't find Motorola-based architecture kernel image.
Thank you in advance

Old 05-24-2010, 04:50 AM
Stan Hoeppner

hadi motamedi put forth on 5/23/2010 11:21 PM:
> Dear All
> Can you please let me know where can I find minimum size Debian kernel image
> for my virtual qemu ColdFire platform? I checked Debian site but I didn't
> find Motorola-based architecture kernel image.
> Thank you in advance

This list is likely the wrong place to ask. Ask here instead:

debian-68k@lists.debian.org

--
Stan