Old 05-22-2010, 10:22 AM
AG

Default nepomuk indexer in systray

On 21/05/10 12:37, Γιώργος *άλλας wrote:

Hello to all!
I just upgraded my debian testing, installing nepomuk search. My
problem is that the indexer every now and then appears in the systray
for a second or so, and then disappears, which is very distracting (or
am I very sensitive? :-) )... Anyone knows how to stop the icon from
getting on my nerves? :-)

Thanks!
G.

Aside from disabling the damn thing from working automatically in the
first place - no.

KDE4 is becoming increasingly bloated and does seem to be calling in an
increasing amount of dependencies and additional database-related
libraries which then seemingly take over. Not OK.

My $0.02 worth.

AG