Old 05-21-2010, 07:22 PM

Default Re (7): xorg-server failing on IBM NetVista with Intel 82815 video

From: Andrei Popescu <andreim...@gmail....>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 22:03:19 +0300
> # echo 'APT:efault-Release "squeeze";' >> /etc/apt/apt.conf

Somehow I had the impression that the order of the
sources would prioritize them.

Thanks, ... Peter E.

--
Google "pathology workshop".
In ETHNO click here -> Desktops.OpenDoc http://carnot.pathology.ubc.ca/.

Old 05-21-2010, 07:33 PM
Andrei Popescu

On Fri,21.May.10, 12:22:22, peasthope@shaw.ca wrote:
> From: Andrei Popescu <andreim...@gmail....>
> Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 22:03:19 +0300
> > # echo 'APT:efault-Release "squeeze";' >> /etc/apt/apt.conf
>
> Somehow I had the impression that the order of the
> sources would prioritize them.

Yes (or at least that's what the manpage says), but only when you have
the same version of a package.

Regards,
Andrei