Old 05-21-2010, 03:23 PM
Steve Fishpaste

Default Chromium in Sid

Good morning folks.

Why is the Chromium-browser in Sid so old? Chromium has been on the
6.x branch for a couple of weeks now and Debian is still using the 5.x
branch.

In my opinion we should keep up with the new releases at least weekly.
Is this on the agenda to do?

Cheers,

Steve
Toronto

Old 05-21-2010, 03:32 PM
jeremy jozwik

on Fri, May 21, 2010 at 8:23 AM, Steve Fishpaste
<marathon.durandal@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why is the Chromium-browser in Sid so old? Chromium has been on the
> 6.x branch for a couple of weeks now and Debian is still using the 5.x
> branch.

question, on lenny is there a different repository for chromium? just
did a apt search to find chromium.

only package is some arcade game.

Old 05-21-2010, 03:38 PM
Andrei Popescu

On Fri,21.May.10, 11:23:15, Steve Fishpaste wrote:
> Good morning folks.
>
> Why is the Chromium-browser in Sid so old? Chromium has been on the
> 6.x branch for a couple of weeks now and Debian is still using the 5.x
> branch.
>
> In my opinion we should keep up with the new releases at least weekly.
> Is this on the agenda to do?

I'm sure the maintainer will be glad to accept you help

Regards,
Andrei

Old 05-21-2010, 03:39 PM
Jordan Metzmeier