Old 05-21-2010, 08:14 AM
Dotan Cohen

Default Assign keycodes to Copy and Paste

Are there keycodes for cut, copy and paste? I tried using the
"obvious" XF86Copy and XF86Paste guesses but those did not work. For
that matter, where can one find a list of all available codes? I have
googled for various combinations of "linux debian keycodes scancodes
list" but found no such list!

Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen