Old 05-20-2010, 03:22 AM

Default iceweasel crashing when closing tabs

Hi,

I'm running sid..

Just started happening after the latest upgrade. Looks like the
current version of iceweasel is 3.5.9.

I think it's related to javascript, but then again I think all browser
problems are related to javascript, I mean when they're not related to
flash.

I was wondering if anyone else is seeing this behavior.

Brian