Old 05-18-2010, 07:30 PM
Merciadri Luca

Default Thunderbird's WebMail addon (used together with `-Hotmail' extension of it) download sometimes all the e-mails since some date, even if they have already been retrieved at another period

Hi,

As explained in the title, I am using Icedove 2.0.0.22 (20090706) with
some add-ons, such as `WebMail'. This add-on lets it fetch your e-mails
from mail servers only dealing with special protocols (not as POP, IMAP,
etc.). I use it together with `WebMail -Hotmail', that is, to check my
Hotmail e-mails with Icedove. It works pretty well after some config,
but it sometimes download many e-mails which have already been
retrieved. It must be a bug in WebMail's add-on. Has somebody already
encountered this problem?

Thanks.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

Nothing in life is to be feared; it is only to be understood. (Marie Curie)