Old 05-16-2010, 05:28 PM
Paul Chany

Default Diskless notebooks with Debian Lenny or Squeeze?

Hi,

are there any advices for diskless notebooks that is compatible with
Debian Lenny or Squeeze?

Because of my injury these days I must to remain in my bad most of the
time until come healthy again so I think such a solution would be to
me perfect.

Any advices will be appreciated!

--
Regards, Paul Chany
You can freely correct me in my English.

Old 05-16-2010, 05:51 PM
Paul Chany

Paul Chany <csanyipal@gmail.com> writes:

> are there any advices for diskless notebooks that is compatible with
> Debian Lenny or Squeeze?

I just find out that that there is a mailing list for Debian Laptops
so mybe it's better to ask help there..

Old 05-18-2010, 05:28 PM
Stefan Monnier

> are there any advices for diskless notebooks that is compatible with
> Debian Lenny or Squeeze?

What means "diskless"? Do you mean "without a harddrive" or "without
removable media (like CD/DVD/floppy)"? Something else?

Stefan