Old 01-10-2008, 10:08 AM
Marry Akeem

Default Dearest one,

Dearest one, **** I am a flexible yourng girl my name is*nafisat abudul i am 22 years of age, looking for a man i can love,and stay with* him for the rest of my life,so also a man that i*can*trust*in my life, if you have inerest in me*you can reply me to my privat box ,*so that we can talk very well my Email Address nafisat_abudul_55@yahoo.com Best regar nafisat

Be a better friend, newshound, and