-   -   Dearest one, (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/33771-dearest-one.html)

Marry Akeem 01-10-2008 10:08 AM

Dearest one,

Dearest one, **** I am a flexible yourng girl my name is*nafisat abudul i am 22 years of age, looking for a man i can love,and stay with* him for the rest of my life,so also a man that i*can*trust*in my life, if you have inerest in me*you can reply me to my privat box ,*so that we can talk very well my Email Address nafisat_abudul_55@yahoo.com Best regar nafisat

Be a better friend, newshound, and