Old 01-08-2008, 09:06 PM
Peter Obi

Default I am now successful

Hello Dearest Friend

The money was moved under the co-operation of a new partner from
Japan.Presently,I'm in South Korea for the purpose of investing my
own share of the money.

Meanwhile I did'nt forget your past efforts and attempts in assisting
me to move the cash even though we were not successful.So feel free and contact my Secetray, Mr.Peace Nnamdi, and give him instructions on
where to send the sum of (US$1,500,000.00) one million five hundred
thousand United Sates Dollars, which I kept as acompensation for all your past efforts. Please let me know immediately you recieve it,

Finally,Note that your phone number is needed, therefore send your
phone number to him.Name of my secretary Mr.Peace Nnamdi

Email below secretary_peace@yahoo.dk )

phone + 229- 938-591-02

Best regards,
Mr.Peter Obi