Old 11-22-2007, 08:34 PM
Misko

Default Connecting to ssh server from php script

I am able to connect to telnet server from php script
to log in, send some commands and log out automaticly.
Now I do need to do this with ssh server.
Is this possible? Please send me info how to do it
or where can I find it on the web.
Note that I do not know almost nothing about encryption.

Misko