Old 02-09-2010, 07:02 AM
Anthony Campbell

Default latexmk

Latexmk is a perl script which is supposed to provide a continuous
update of the output from latex when you are editing a file. I thought
this would be useful so I installed the Debian package, but it didn't
work as advertised. It is quite old (2004 I think). Googling produced a
a new version which does work.

If anyone is interested, the new version is available from CTAN at
<http://www.tug.org/tex-archive/sup‐ port/latexmk/> or from the author's
web site <http://www.phys.psu.edu/~collins/software/latexmk/>.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - ac@acampbell.org.uk
http://www.acampbell.org.uk - sample my ebooks

Old 02-09-2010, 07:36 AM
Mathieu Malaterre

This is #564199

2cts

Old 02-09-2010, 09:33 AM
Vincent Lefevre

On 2010-02-09 09:36:13 +0100, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> This is #564199

In #523193, OHURA Makoto said he'll update it in a few weeks.

Old 02-10-2010, 06:38 AM
Anthony Campbell

On 09 Feb 2010, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> On 2010-02-09 09:36:13 +0100, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> > This is #564199
>
> In #523193, OHURA Makoto said he'll update it in a few weeks.

Sorry, I missed that.

Anthony