Old 02-06-2010, 06:16 PM
AZAD NIKARTHIL

Default Plz suggest the kernels that can be used in GNU

Hello hackers.....

Can any one give information about anyother kernel other than Linux is now using in GNU....
Is there is any other good kernel other than Linux.
plz suggest

Thanks
Azad Nikarthil

Old 02-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Nuno Magalhães

Hi

Maybe you should ask on a gnu.org-list or something? I think Debian
also has hurd packages and maybe bsd, but you'll have to hack google
for the answers.

--
() ┬*ascii-rubanda kampajno - kontra┼* html-a retpo┼Łto
/ ┬*ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail

Old 02-06-2010, 07:17 PM
Chance Platt

Nuno Magalhães wrote:

Hi

Maybe you should ask on a gnu.org-list or something? I think Debian
also has hurd packages and maybe bsd, but you'll have to hack google
for the answers.

--
() ascii-rubanda kampajno - kontra┼* html-a retpo┼Łto
/ ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail

Debian is releasing GNU userland on top of FreeBSD for squeeze.

http://www.debian.org/News/2009/20091007