Old 02-06-2010, 05:49 PM
rosy cutie

Default which debian i should install?

i want to install debian on my computer.by searching its website i reaches at the page
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/5.0.4/i386/iso-cd/
but i am not able to decide which debian?
i*dont understand the computer jargon.i cannot install it via internet or through any network.
i think i*can install it by a cd and***debian-504-i386-CD-.iso will work for me but why there are cd-1 to cd-31.
i also want to know what to do with MD5SUMS.
is it also nessacery to download it.
may be it is not nessacery but i want to know how to use it.
please help me.