Old 02-06-2010, 12:28 PM
Mirco Piccin

Default avi to dvd

Hi,

> Can someone point me to a decent GUI *[i don't want
> to go through the
command line for this] avi to dvd
> converter? I've Googled a little and
found some references
> for DeVeDe and ManDVD, but i'm not able to make a
> documented decision.

i use DeVeDe.
It's very easy to use.
Also menu creation and conversion tasks are simplified...

Regards

Old 02-06-2010, 02:00 PM
Jens Van Broeckhoven

On Saturday 06 February 2010 20:49:56 Bogdan wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Can someone point me to a decent GUI [i don't want to go through the
> command line for this] avi to dvd converter? I've Googled a little and
> found some references for DeVeDe and ManDVD, but i'm not able to make a
> documented decision.
>
> Thank you,

Devede is comparable with ConvertXtoDVD for windows.

Old 02-06-2010, 06:49 PM
Bogdan

Hey,

--
ing. Bogdan MARIAN
Timisoara, ROMANIA

Old 02-06-2010, 09:22 PM
Bogdan

Jens Van Broeckhoven wrote:

Can someone point me to a decent GUI [i don't want to go through the
command line for this] avi to dvd converter? I've Googled a little and
found some references for DeVeDe and ManDVD, but i'm not able to make a
documented decision.

Thank you,

Devede is comparable with ConvertXtoDVD for windows.

Hey,

Thanks for your advice. I guess I'll go for Devede than.

Best regards,

Old 02-07-2010, 10:00 AM
AG

Mirco Piccin wrote:

Hi,

> Can someone point me to a decent GUI [i don't want
> to go through the command line for this] avi to dvd
> converter? I've Googled a little and found some references
> for DeVeDe and ManDVD, but i'm not able to make a
> documented decision.

i use DeVeDe.
It's very easy to use.
Also menu creation and conversion tasks are simplified...

Regards

Thanks for the suggestion. I decided to use DeVeDe and so far it is
quick and easy to use, pretty much self-explanatory and has all the
required options to make very nice DVDs for home use.

Thanks.

AG

Old 02-13-2010, 09:16 AM
jeremy jozwik

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 11:49 AM, Bogdan <mendingo84@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Can someone point me to a decent GUI *[i don't want to go through the
> command line for this] avi to dvd converter? I've Googled a little and found
> some references for DeVeDe and ManDVD, but i'm not able to make a documented
> decision.

a bit delayed but ive found dvdFlix to be a great little program at
taking almost any video format or size and blasting it out the dvd
drive.

very happy with that program so far.