Old 01-08-2008, 03:40 PM
Dave Sherohman

Default Enabling ok_locales in SA (was: Another flood...)

On Tue, Jan 08, 2008 at 06:16:01AM -0800, Brian wrote:
> I turned on the SA ok_locales function yesterday and loadplugin
> Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::RelayCountry, these helped somewhat.

Is this just a matter of adding

ok_locales 1
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::RelayCountry

to /etc/spamassassin/local.cf or is there more to it than that? Are
there any major risks or drawbacks to turning them on? If it is safe
and that easy, then I'd think those lines should be added to the set
which are present (but commented out) in the default local.cf, along
with the existing sample/commented bayes, lock_method, etc. settings.

If these work reasonably well, I'll be glad to no longer need to mess
with trying to manually maintain a list of charsets to reject in the
content-type header...

--
I reckon we are now the only monastry ever that had a dungeon stuffed with
sixteen thousand zombies.