Old 02-05-2010, 09:05 AM
Thierry Chatelet

Default OT: Reply to with kmail

Hi all,
I was just wondering why, when I click on Reply, with most of the messages, by
default, the reply address is to the list, while with some mails, it goes to
personal answers. By example, the 2 mails from JW Foster have strange
behavior.
Thierry

Old 02-05-2010, 09:16 AM
Sjors van der Pluijm

Op vrijdag 5 februari 2010 11:05:40 schreef Thierry Chatelet:
> Hi all,
> I was just wondering why, when I click on Reply, with most of the messages,
> by default, the reply address is to the list, while with some mails, it
> goes to personal answers. By example, the 2 mails from JW Foster have
> strange behavior.
> Thierry

JW Foster has set Reply-to in his mail client

Old 02-05-2010, 09:38 AM
Thierry Chatelet

On Friday 05 February 2010 11:16:57 Sjors van der Pluijm wrote:
> Op vrijdag 5 februari 2010 11:05:40 schreef Thierry Chatelet:
> > Hi all,
> > I was just wondering why, when I click on Reply, with most of the
> > messages, by default, the reply address is to the list, while with some
> > mails, it goes to personal answers. By example, the 2 mails from JW
> > Foster have strange behavior.
> > Thierry
>
> JW Foster has set Reply-to in his mail client

Thank you! A simple look at the complete header of his mail would have teach
me something!!! Thanks again.
Thierry