Old 02-04-2010, 05:29 PM

Default Re(2): Postscript: Grub2 in current Squeeze

On Mon, 2010-02-01 at 17:03 -0800, PETER EASTHOPE wrote:
> Sorry for the absence of thread connection. This mailer doesn't
> provide In-reply-to.
<snip>

Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 10:10:16 +0000, Tixy <debianuser@tixy.myzen.co.uk> wrote,
> I think it does, check the headers :-)

The login for the Web based mailer is here.
http://webmail.shaw.ca/
The header is minimal. I couldn't find any
way to specify an In-reply-to parameter.
If you can tell me where it is, I'll happily
use it in the future.

Of course the NO mailer, which is now available
again, allows all the SMTP header parameters.

Thanks, ... Peter E.

--
Google "pathology workshop"

Old 02-04-2010, 07:34 PM
Tixy

On Thu, 2010-02-04 at 10:29 -0800, peasthope@shaw.ca wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-02-01 at 17:03 -0800, PETER EASTHOPE wrote:
> > Sorry for the absence of thread connection. This mailer doesn't
> > provide In-reply-to.
> <snip>
>

> Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 10:10:16 +0000, Tixy <debianuser@tixy.myzen.co.uk> wrote,
> > I think it does, check the headers :-)
>
> The login for the Web based mailer is here.
> http://webmail.shaw.ca/
> The header is minimal. I couldn't find any
> way to specify an In-reply-to parameter.
> If you can tell me where it is, I'll happily
> use it in the future.

Err, both the message I just quoted and the one I originally replied to
have an "In-reply-to" header when I look at the message source, and they
are correctly threaded by my email program (Evolution). I don't know how
the headers got there, but if your mailer didn't do it, then there must
be some magic going on somewhere.

Or where you referring to a different message not having a thread
connection?

--
Tixy