Old 02-04-2010, 11:26 AM
Sthu Deus

Default A tool for auto amplifying of wav/flac files.

Good day.

Is there a tool by which, I can amplify gain to 0 db of every wav/flac -files in a dir. (in one dir. are flac files, in another - wav). - As I undrstand sox can not help me here - for I have to set gain value - and I do not know it, moreover, it changes from one file to another.

If that is not possible, then, is there a way (automatical) that I can find out the least amplifying gain value - to set it in sox - so that others (w/ high enough gain will not be above 0 db)?

Thanks for Your time.

PS Please, reply to the list.