Old 01-08-2008, 02:09 PM
"Joel Roberts"

Default Goodbye

I’ve gotten a lot of good information from this list,
and hopefully supplied some as well, but I’m not going to weed through hundreds
of spam e-mails weekly to pursue this any longer. If the list organizers can
implement some anti-spam measures, I’ll be happy to join again in the
future. There’s no reason for this quantity of spam to be making it
through on a mailing list.

Old 01-08-2008, 02:40 PM
"Chris Howie"

On Jan 8, 2008 10:09 AM, Joel Roberts <Joel.Roberts@pinkardcc.com> wrote:

I've gotten a lot of good information from this list,
and hopefully supplied some as well, but I'm not going to weed through hundreds
of spam e-mails weekly to pursue this any longer. If the list organizers can
implement some anti-spam measures, I'll be happy to join again in the
future. There's no reason for this quantity of spam to be making it
through on a mailing list.

It's already been fixed.
--
Chris Howie