Old 02-04-2010, 08:56 AM
Johann Spies

Default gdm stopped using thinkfinger-pam

My thinkfinger library is still working on the console, but both gdm
and kdm stopped using it in the past few weeks.

I was hoping that it was a temporary problem that would be fixed in
the next update (I amusing testing) but that fix did not happened.

Any idea how to fix it?

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4599

"That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of
things in heaven, and things in earth, and things
under the earth; And that every tongue should confess
that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the
Father." Philippians 2:10,11