Old 02-03-2010, 06:31 AM
Daniel Dalton

Default suspend on my asus eeepc

Hi,

Can someone please advise me how to suspend from the command line?

Also when my laptop lid is closed, the system suspends. I'm just on the
command line, no gui is running. I see this in syslog, but am unsure
what program is responsible...?
Feb 3 18:16:58 debian-eeepc kernel: [ 3493.605992] Suspending
console(s) (use no_console_suspend to debug)

Anyway, on resuming from suspend, does anyone know how I can call a
script once the system is back up again? eg. I want to call
/usr/local/bin/post-suspend. How do I do this when the laptop resumes?

Thanks very much,
Dan