Old 02-02-2010, 11:54 PM
"Aaron Liu"

Default LED Table signs

Dear Friend

Hope you are in good health.

In this harvest season, our LED Table Signs is the most eye-catching products. And it is very popular in the market now. We hope the LED Table Signs can boom your business. Please note details as follows:
Model: LED Table Signs (LY-1664R)
1. Size(mm):110(H)x310(W)x21(D)
2. Pixel: 16x64 dots
3. Color: red ( There are blue and double-color model, optional)
4. Operating System: Windows XP/98/2000
5. Display Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish and all languages in EU.
6. Store up to 6 messages, 2 pictures and max 1500 English characters.
7. Varies expression such as snowing, moving, static and flash
8. 11 lively carton icons
9. 5 grade display speed and 4 grade brightness, optional
10. USB comunication, and it can be recharged by USB too
11. Enable to work for 16 hours continously(25% brightness) after recharge for 3 hours.
12. Applications: meeting, shopping-mall, bar, hotel, school etc..

We also have 16x48, 16x96, 16x128 dots models. I will send you more details if you are interested in it. Please feel free to contact with us if you have any questions.

Your sincerely
Aaron Liu

Sales Manager
Lycoin Electronic Limited
Add: Room 28B, Block Xiangfen, Xiangbin Square, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China
http://www.lycoin.com
Email: aaron@lycoin.com
MSN: liuchunlin_96@hotmail.com
Tel: 0086-755-27780606