Old 01-08-2008, 12:16 PM
"Gen.Aliyu Mohammed"

Default CONGRATULATIONS!!! Ref: 475061727

Date:8th Of January 2007
Ref: 475061727
Batch:7056490934/2006
Winning no: GB8701/LPRC

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Dear Winner,
We are delighted to inform you of your prize release on the 8th Of January
2007 from the Australian International Lottery programme. Which is fully
based on an electronic selection of winners using their email addresses from
some site.Your email address was attached to ticket number; 17214, serial
number 7741137009 .This batch draws the lucky numbers as follows 8382-42bonus
number 17,which consequently won the lottery in the second category.You
hereby have been approved a lump sum pay of US$400,000.00 (FOUR HUNDRED
THOUSAND DOLLARS) in cash credit file ref:ILP/HW 47509/02 from the total cash
prize shared amongst eight lucky winners in this category.

All participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from
Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States,
Asia,Europe, Middle East Africa and Oceania as part of our international
promotions program which is conducted annually. This Lottery was promoted and
sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies as part of their
social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have
operational base.

Further more your details(e-mail address) falls within our European
representative office in Amsterdam,Holland, as indicated in your play coupon
and your prize of US$400,000.00 will be released to you from this regional
branch office in NIGERIA. We hope with part of your prize, you will
participate in our end of year high stakes for US$1.3 Million international draw.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE

Simply contact our Fiducial Agent,
Mr Harry Neil(RCA)
(Regional Claims Agent)
harryneil.australialottoagent@yahoo.com

To file for your claim . Please quote your reference, batch and winning
number which can be found on the top left corner of this notification as well
as your full name, address and telephone number to help locate your file
easily. For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information
confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize
released to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this programme by non-participant
or unofficial personnel.

Note all winnings must be claimed before 27th Of February. 2007 otherwise all
funds will be returned as Unclaimed and eventually donated to charity
organizations.

Congratulations once again on your winnings!!!

Best Regards

MR JUDE EDWARD.
(co-ordinator)

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT AT :
harryneil.australialottoagent@yahoo.com

ANY BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE PART OF THE WINNERS WILL RESULT TO
DISQUALIFICATION.