Old 02-01-2010, 10:01 PM
Don Armstrong

Default SCALE 8x Debian Booth 2/20-21/2010 (Los Angeles, at Westin LAX)

[This isn't really on topic for -user or -devel; please send followup
mail to me privately or to debian-events-na@lists.debian.org. I'm only
sending it to those lists to get a wider audience than -events-na.]

Debian has a booth at the SCALE 8x conference in Los Angeles at the
Westin LAX from the 20th to the 21st of February.

I'm organizing the booth again, but I need additional people to help
answer questions and participate in the booth.

I plan on having some burned DVDs and CDs to hand out, but additional
ideas for demos and/or presentations would be really awesome.

If you can help out (even for just a few hours), please mail me
privately giving your name, your association with Debian,[1] the times
that you can work, and your registration number from filling out a
"Full Access Pass" at https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/reg7/ [I'll
complete the process, so don't pay for your ticket.]

Don Armstrong

1: Anyone is welcome to help, but the exhibitor passes I have will go
preferentially to those who are DDs or otherwise contribute to Debian
and can dedicate the most time to helping in the booth.
--
G: If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?
EB: Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and

http://www.donarmstrong.com http://rzlab.ucr.edu