Old 02-01-2010, 02:07 PM
Angus Hedger

Default Games in Linux?

Hello,
See:
http://www.playonlinux.com/en/
and
http://appdb.winehq.org/

Regards,
Angus.

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 2:22 PM, Juhana Sadeharju <kouhia@nic.funet.fi> wrote:

Has anyone written a document which explains all about GNU/Linux

gaming? Introduces worth of playing games. Explains how to get

Windows games to run in GNU/Linux.

I have ran Morrowind, Oblivion, and Fallout 3 game editors in

GNU/Linux. Fallout 3 runs most poorly of these three. Oblivion

editor fails to render the trees. Fallout 3 editor fails saving

and rendering. I may play in Windows but it would be nice

if editors would work in GNU/Linux because I have and I am

decoding the file formats and the game system.

Juhana