Old 02-01-2010, 01:22 PM
Juhana Sadeharju

Default Games in Linux?

Has anyone written a document which explains all about GNU/Linux
gaming? Introduces worth of playing games. Explains how to get
Windows games to run in GNU/Linux.

I have ran Morrowind, Oblivion, and Fallout 3 game editors in
GNU/Linux. Fallout 3 runs most poorly of these three. Oblivion
editor fails to render the trees. Fallout 3 editor fails saving
and rendering. I may play in Windows but it would be nice
if editors would work in GNU/Linux because I have and I am
decoding the file formats and the game system.

Juhana