FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Debian > Debian User

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 01-08-2008, 10:17 AM
Anthony Campbell
 
Default Archiuves for debian-user missing?

I don't seem to see the archive list for debian-user. Has it
disappeared?

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - ac@acampbell.org.uk
Microsoft-free zone - Using Linux Gnu-Debian
http://www.acampbell.org.uk (blog, book reviews,
on-line books and sceptical articles)


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
 
Old 01-08-2008, 10:51 AM
"Chris Howie"
 
Default Archiuves for debian-user missing?

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/

Seems fine to me.

On Jan 8, 2008 6:17 AM, Anthony Campbell <
ac@acampbell.org.uk> wrote:
I don't seem to see the archive list for debian-user. Has it

disappeared?

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - ac@acampbell.org.uk
Microsoft-free zone - Using Linux Gnu-Debian

http://www.acampbell.org.uk (blog, book reviews,
on-line books and sceptical articles)


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org

with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org



--
Chris Howie

http://www.chrishowie.com
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Crazycomputers
 
Old 01-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Anthony Campbell
 
Default Archiuves for debian-user missing?

On 08 Jan 2008, Chris Howie wrote:
> [1]http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/
> Seems fine to me.
>

I can see it like that, but if I go to the Debian website and then
follow links to the Debian mailing lists, I get to
http://lists.debian.org. Here I see:


* Users
* Developers
* Internationalization and Translations
* Ports
* Bug tracking system
* Miscellaneous Debian
* Linux Standard Base
* Software in the Public Interest
* Other


So I go to "Users", but debian-user does not show up there, though I'm
sure it used to.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - ac@acampbell.org.uk
Microsoft-free zone - Using Linux Gnu-Debian
http://www.acampbell.org.uk (blog, book reviews,
on-line books and sceptical articles)


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
 
Old 01-08-2008, 11:27 AM
Adrian Chapela
 
Default Archiuves for debian-user missing?

Anthony Campbell escribió:

On 08 Jan 2008, Chris Howie wrote:


[1]http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/
Seems fine to me.




I can see it like that, but if I go to the Debian website and then
follow links to the Debian mailing lists, I get to
http://lists.debian.org. Here I see:


* Users
* Developers
* Internationalization and Translations
* Ports
* Bug tracking system
* Miscellaneous Debian
* Linux Standard Base
* Software in the Public Interest
* Other



So I go to "Users", but debian-user does not show up there, though I'm
sure it used to.

Anthony



Here it is an index: http://lists.debian.org/completeindex.html

and here: http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/ the list archive you need...



--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
 
Old 01-08-2008, 12:08 PM
Anthony Campbell
 
Default Archiuves for debian-user missing?

On 08 Jan 2008, Adrian Chapela wrote:
> Anthony Campbell escribió:
>> On 08 Jan 2008, Chris Howie wrote:
>>
>>> [1]http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/
>>> Seems fine to me.
>>>
>>>
>>
>> I can see it like that, but if I go to the Debian website and then
>> follow links to the Debian mailing lists, I get to
>> http://lists.debian.org. Here I see:
>>
>>
>> * Users
>> * Developers
>> * Internationalization and Translations
>> * Ports
>> * Bug tracking system
>> * Miscellaneous Debian
>> * Linux Standard Base
>> * Software in the Public Interest
>> * Other
>>
>> So I go to "Users", but debian-user does not show up there, though I'm
>> sure it used to.
>>
>> Anthony
>>
>
> Here it is an index: http://lists.debian.org/completeindex.html
>
> and here: http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/ the list archive you need...
>

Yes, thanks, I can see it like that. I'd missed the "completeindex"
link. But I'm sure there used to be a link on the Users list, which
doesn't seem to be there any more.



--
Anthony Campbell - ac@acampbell.org.uk
Microsoft-free zone - Using Linux Gnu-Debian
http://www.acampbell.org.uk (blog, book reviews,
on-line books and sceptical articles)


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
 
Old 01-08-2008, 12:20 PM
"Michael Marsh"
 
Default Archiuves for debian-user missing?

On Jan 8, 2008 7:21 AM, Anthony Campbell <ac@acampbell.org.uk> wrote:
> On 08 Jan 2008, Chris Howie wrote:
> > [1]http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/
> > Seems fine to me.
>
> I can see it like that, but if I go to the Debian website and then
> follow links to the Debian mailing lists, I get to
> http://lists.debian.org. Here I see:
[...]
> So I go to "Users", but debian-user does not show up there, though I'm
> sure it used to.

You're right -- everything after debian-photo is cut off. The file
seems to be truncated, since the outer <ul> isn't even closed, not to
mention the <body> and <html>.

--
Michael A. Marsh
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~mmarsh
http://mamarsh.blogspot.com
http://36pints.blogspot.com


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 09:55 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org