Old 02-01-2010, 01:40 PM
Camaleón

Default Debian on EEE -- really nice, but how can I resize windows which already seem to be at their minimal size?

On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 12:21:12 +0100, Merciadri Luca wrote:

> I am using Debian on this EEE pc for a long time
> (http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC). It is a Lenny, w. 2.6.26-2-686.
> Everything is pretty fine, but, as my scr. resolution has only a max. of
> 1024 x 600 (as I am using a 1000 HE), some of the windows are sometimes
> too big for my screen, and the buttons are consequently out of sight.

Some hints:

1/ Try by setting font dpi at a lower value (86dpi)
2/ Try by using a smaller text size (8pt)
3/ Try by using smaller buttons and menu bars in the current theme (16px)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 02-01-2010, 01:54 PM