Old 02-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Merciadri Luca

Default Debian on EEE -- really nice, but how can I resize windows which already seem to be at their minimal size?

Old 02-01-2010, 10:52 AM
Tixy

On Mon, 2010-02-01 at 12:21 +0100, Merciadri Luca wrote
> I am using Debian on this EEE pc for a long time
> (http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC). It is a Lenny,
> w. 2.6.26-2-686. Everything is pretty fine, but, as my scr. resolution
> has only a max. of 1024 x 600 (as I am using a 1000 HE), some of the
> windows are sometimes too big for my screen, and the buttons are
> consequently out of sight. The problem is that these windows seem to
> be unresizeable.
<snip>

Here's a tip I read somewhere when I started using my EEE...

You can drag any (non-maximised) window around by clicking on it
anywhere with the left mouse button whilst holding down the Alt key.
That way, you can move it up/left until you see the things you want
access to.

--
Tixy