Old 02-01-2010, 09:00 AM
Marc Olive

Default Samba server stop working after upgrade

Hello,

Our samba server stoped working fine after Lenny upgrade.
I can connect using "smbclient", but "smbtree" says:

"Server requested plaintext password but 'client plaintext auth' is disabled
anonymous failed session setup with NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER"

We can't access to samba server from MacOS finder, nor from nautilus or
konqueror.

When upgrading, aptitude ask me to replace smb.conf and I say "no" as we have
it configured with our shares.

Any idea? Thanks

--

Marc Olivé
Grup Blau

Old 02-01-2010, 10:15 AM
Marc Olive

We solved it, was not about the upgrade, this was just a coincidence. Was
another machine that was acting as local master browser.

Sorry for the noise

--

Marc Olivé
Grup Blau