Old 01-08-2008, 08:49 AM
ousmane drabo

Default FROM THE DESK OF MR. OUSMANE DRABO.

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION.
*
COULD YOU PLEASE CONSIDER TO HELP ME TO RELOCATE THIS SUM OF*TWENTY SIX*
MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS(US$26.5m) TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR
ESTABLISHING A MEDIUM SIZE INDUSTRY IN YOUR COUNTRY.
*
THE SAID (US$26.5m) MILLION DOLLARS WAS DEPOSITED IN OUR BANK BY MRS JOYCE
LAKE AN AMERICA CITIZEN* WHO DIED IN A PLANE CRASH IN 2000.WE HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT*HER IMMEDIATE FAMILY TO COME FORWARD FOR CLAIMS BUT COULD NOT SUCCEED.
WE DISCORVERED THAT THE LATE AMERICAN* DIED ALONG SIDE WITH
HER HUSBAND AND CHILDREN WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HER NEXT OF KIN.
*
CLICKHERE(http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/).
*
I WILL GIVE YOU ALL VITAL INFORMATION CONCERNING THE AMERICAN AND THE
(US$26.5m)MILLION DOLLARS IN OUR CUSTODY SO THAT YOU WILL CONTACT MY BANK
FOR THEM TO RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU.
*
YOU CAN COME HERE IN PERSON OR YOU CAN REQUEST THE BANK TO GIVE YOU THE CONTACT OF THE BANK LAWYER'S WHO CAN REPRESENT YOUR INTREST IN THE TRANSFER PROCESS.*

*I AM ONE OF THE BANK DIRECTORS,I WILL PLAY A ROLE TO MAKE SURE THAT THE
(US$26.5m) MILLION DOLLARS IS RELEASED TO YOU.
*
AS SOON AS I RECIEVE YOUR REPLY,I WILL GIVE YOU AN INSTRUCTION ON WHAT YOU SHOULD DO.
*
REPLY AND LET ME KNOW YOUR FULL NAME,AGE,ADDRESS,OCCUPATION,AND YOUR TELEPHONE* NUMBERS* IF AVALIABLE.
*
I AWAIT YOUR URGENT REPLY.YOU CAN REPLY ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL ousmanedrabo01@yahoo.fr*
*
MR.OUSMANE DRABO.
Lancez des recherches en toute sécurité depuis n'importe quelle page Web. Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT Windows Live Toolbar aujourd'hui ! Essayez-le maintenant !