-   -   CHARITY OFFER FOR YOU. (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/31794-charity-offer-you.html)

EDWARD JONES. 01-08-2008 07:59 AM

CHARITY OFFER FOR YOU.

FUND INVESTIGATION UNIT.
306 RIMFORD ROAD,
OPPOSITE FOREST GATE POLICE STATION,
LONDON E7 8AA. UNITED KINGDOM
TEL/FAX: +44 70457 23914

Dear Sir,

Fund Investigation Unit is an international independent fund management
outfit recognized by the World bank and International Monetary
Fund(IMF)to resolve major financial obligations of nations who have
subscribed to it's Multilateral Agreement Bond(MAB) and to suggest how
best
dormant funds could be utilized in each particular year.

In the course of our duty,we have found large sums of unclaimed
dividends amounting to several millions of dollars in various countries
of
the world.Our effort to locate the investors of these unclaimed equity
and dividends have proved unsuccessfull,largely due to the fact that
most of the investors had died not knowing the worth of their
investments
and not mentioning them to their folks.

We therefore suggested and received the approval of the World bank to
invest these funds in categorized countries for charity.
To achieve this,we sought the assistance of internet marketing firms
who advertised and obtained for us email subscriptions of individuals
who would like to benefit from this charity disbursement for the
purpose
of setting up charitable organizations.

These email addresses were used for our recent draw which is our 4th
draw since the year of our Lord,2002.
You are being contacted because your email address drew one of the
winning umbers marked FIU11400307 for the allotment of $3M.
For us to pay you this money,we must be able to certify the following;

1.That you are honest,responsible and dedicated.

2.That you do not have any history of crime.

3.You must be able to spare 2-3 hours daily for charity.

Note that we do not monitor the operations of successful allotes in
the discharge of their charity works as we have so many of these
organizations in various countries of this world.You must therefore see
this
as a solemn call to serve humanity and in particular the less
priviledged citizens of your country.

Your allotment of $3M is payable to you either through A CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT OR BY TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT.

For further inquiries,get back to us through this email.
Yours faithfully,

Mr. Edward Jones