Old 01-08-2008, 08:38 AM
ISSAAH AHMED

Default FROM:MR ISSAAH AHMED

THE MANAGER AUDIT AND ACCOUNTAVENUE DE LA RESISTANCE
DU 17 MAI BANK OF AFRICA. BURKINA FASO.01 BP
362 FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT OUAGADOUGOU ,01
BURKINA FASO.

GOOD DAY,

I AM MR ISSAAH AHMED*A BANKER BY PROFESSION FROM BURKINA FASO IN WEST AFRICA AND CURRENTLY HOLDING THE POST OF* DIRECTOR IN AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION*IN*MY BANK.I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSITANCE IN THIS TRANSACTION.

* I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF TRANSFERING THE LEFT OVER FUNDS ($6.2 MILLION U.S. DOLLAR) OF ONE OF MY BANK CUSTOMER**WHO DIED ALONG WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY IN PLANE CRASH.* YOU CAN CONFIRM THE GENUINESS OF THE DECEASED DEATH
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THIS SITE BELLOW

** HENCE, I AM INVITING YOU*TO ASSIST ME IN* TRANSFERING THIS MONEY INTO YOUR* BANK ACCOUNT BECAUSE*YOU STAND A BETTER POSITION AS A FOREIGN WHEN IT COMES TO DOCUMENT PRESENTATION AS THE DECEASED CUSTOMER IS ALSO A FOREIGNER.
*
YOU WILL BE ENTITTLED TO 45% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS GRATIFICATION 5% OF THE TOTAL SUM WILL BE USED TO REINBURSE EXPENSES THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM
TELEPHONE BILLS AND OTHER EXPENSES DURING THE TRANSACTION WHILE 50% WILL BE FOR ME AND MY COLLEAGUES HERE.

*FURTHER DETAILS OF THE TRANSACTION WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOU AS SOON AS I RECEIVE YOUR MAIL.
I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO READ FROM YOU SOON. PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH THIS E- MAIL ADDRESS: issaah_issaahahmed4@yahoo.fr

YOUR FAITHFULLY,
* MR* ISSAAH AHMED.

Téléchargez le nouveau Windows Live Messenger ! Essayez-le !