Old 01-08-2008, 08:28 AM
karim ali

Default VERY URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

From The Desk Of¬* KARIM¬* ALI(Esq).
The Head Of File Department,
Bank Of Africa B.O.A
Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso West Africa.
¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬* ("REMITTANCE OF $17.5 MILLION U.S.A DOLLARS
¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬* ¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬* CONFIDENTIAL IS THE CASE")
Compliments Of The Season 2007,

¬*¬*¬* Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise and may offend your personality for contacting you without your prior consent and writing through this channel.I got your contact from the proffesional data base found in the internet Yahoo tourist search.When i was searching For a foreign reliable partner.
¬*
I assured of your capability and reliability to champion this businees opportunity.¬* After series of prayers/fasting.i was divinely directed to contact you among other names found in the data base Yahoo tourist search.I believe that God has a way of helping who is in need.
I am KARIM¬* ALI,the Head of file Department in BANK OF AFRICA (BOA). In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $ 17.5 million U.S.A dollars.
¬*
In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family on (July 21, 2003) in a plane crash. Since we got information about his death, we have been

expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot
¬Ķ release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relative on to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines,
¬*
But unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I and one official in my department now decided to make this businness proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don’t want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.
¬*
The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclamed after five years, the money will be transfered into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner,
¬*
and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. We agree that 30 % of this money will be for you as foreign partner,in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10 % will be set

aside for expenses incured during the business and 60 % would be for me and my
woman colleague. There after i will visit your country for disbursement
according to the percentages indicated.

Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund¬* as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relations or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where the money will be remitted.Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax

or email the text of the application I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.
¬*
receive this letter. Trusting to hear from you immediately.Your’s faithfully,
KARIM¬* ALI(Esq.)
¬*
FROM (B.O.A) OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO.

GOD BLESSINGS,PROTECTIONS AND GUIDIANCE TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.
POST SCRITUM:You have to keep everything secret as to enable the transfer to move very smoothly in to the account you will prove to the bank.
¬*
As you finished reading this letter call me immediately so that we discuss very well over this business.