Old 01-31-2010, 01:08 AM
Jeffrey Cao

Default Switch from X to any tty freeze the machine

This problem happens when I upgrade some xorg packages recently.
When I switch X to any tty, the machine freeze. The same symptom happens
when I reboot or shutdown the machine from X.
But if I do not start X, it's OK to switch between tty1-6.
The xorg version is: 1:7.5+2.