-   -   radeonhd: no acceleration DRI / AGP??? (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/317525-radeonhd-no-acceleration-dri-agp.html)

Joost Kraaijeveld 01-30-2010 02:32 PM

radeonhd: no acceleration DRI / AGP???

Hi,

Does the radeonhs driver support acceleration? I have no performance
what so ever with the radeonhd driver with my RV670 AGP Radeon HD 3850
card.

Looking into the XOrg.0.log I see:

(WW) RADEONHD(0): [agp] AGP not available
(EE) RADEONHD(0): [agp] AGP failed to initialize. Disabling the DRI.
(II) RADEONHD(0): [agp] You may want to make sure the agpgart kernel
module

And further in the file:

(II) AIGLX: Screen 0 is not DRI2 capable
(II) AIGLX: Screen 0 is not DRI capable

But the agpart is loaded:

panoramix:/home/jkr# lsmod | grep agp
amd64_agp 6814 0
agpgart 24733 3 ttm,drm,amd64_agp

Does anyone has any idea of how to get (hardware) acceleration working?

TIA

--
Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld